- Duration: 75 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Penneshaw, South Australia
- Product code: PGYGSH
Marvel at the changing colours of Kangaroo Island's magnificent skyline as the sun sets over the ocean on this 75 minute Sunset Safari from Christmas Cove.
Witness an iconic South Australian sunset along the coast from Christmas Cove Marina, whilst enjoying onboard commentary about local history, indigenous culture and the natural marine environment. You may even have a chance to spot some of the local wildlife, while watching the sun sink into the ocean. Kangaroo Island Ocean Safari’s new vessel provides comfortable seating and undercover protection, allowing you to discover idyllic locations only accessible from the water in comfort and style. With this region known for its incredible sunsets it’s an evening you won’t forget and a perfect way to end your day on Kangaroo Island. The perfect, safe, activity for the whole family to enjoy and suitable for all age groups.
BOOKINGS CANNOT BE MADE ONLINE 3 HOURS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TIME. PLEASE CALL US ON 0419772175 TO SEE IF WE CAN SCHEDULE YOU ON A TOUR.
- Infant rates apply to children 2 years and under.
- Child rates apply for children aged 3-12 years.
- Adult rates apply for anyone over the age of 13 years.
- Food is not permitted to be eaten onboard the vessel unless given prior approval.
- IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL OR DISPLAY COLD AND FLU SYMPTOMS - PLEASE ENSURE YOU PHONE US IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING ANY SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS OF A COLD OR FLU, YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ACTIVITY.