Kangaroo Island Ocean and Air Safari
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Penneshaw, South Australia
- Product code: P3NC31
Transfer in a luxury vehicle from Adelaide to McLaren Vale- Penny Hill Wines to meet the pilot and board your private helicopter. Take in the breathtaking views of the rolling vineyards of McLaren Vale wine region and along the coast of the magnificent Fleurieu Peninsula. Fly across Backstairs Passage to Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island where you will land and transfer to Christmas Cove Marina where you will meet your skipper.
You will be fitted into a wetsuit and provided with mask, snorkel and fins and a safety brief. Then jump on board our vessel in search of the local marine life that inhabits the stunning coastline. Seals often become very interactive and playful and provide a unique snorkelling experience. Kangaroo Island Ocean Safari is the only operator in South Australia that provides the opportunity to swim with Long-Nosed Seals. Also, have the opportunity to swim alongside bottlenose dolphins in the wild. A truly unforgettable wildlife encounter. The guide will also provide informative commentary along the way.
After your swim, transfer back to the helicopter and enjoy the magical flight to McLaren Vale. Choose from 1 of 4 wineries to land at where the rest of the day is yours to enjoy. Explore the region, have a wine tasting or indulge in a delicious lunch. When you are finished for the day your luxury vehicle transfer back to Adelaide awaits. This is a day you'll remember for years to come.
- Transfer by luxury vehicle from Adelaide to McLaren Vale (return)
- Private helicopter scenic flight to Kangaroo Island (return)
- Kangaroo Island land transfer to the marina
- Wetsuit and snorkel equipment
- Kangaroo Island 2-hour swim with dolphins or seals and coastal snorkelling
- Informative Commentary by local guides